ISX head identification
04-06-2018, (Subject: ISX head identification ) 
RE: ISX head identification
(04-05-2018 )dhirocz Wrote:  Just want to make sure I don't get duped here.

Been seeing places selling new heads as opposed to reman heads. Since I'm having difficulty finding someone at KW and Cummins motivated enough to help me find a new head, I'm considering all options here. I'm also noticing some new offshore China parts coming in (great...)

Hoping to get some info on identifying new vs reman, Cummins vs other, and casting date locations so I know what I'm buying. Also wondering if there is a spec on or comparison pictures of what constitutes a sunken seat vs a new seat to help keep from getting screwed.

It's this or I plan on travelling/paying for truck freight from a dealer elsewhere. I just want to make sure I know what I'm looking at.

All stock from the OEM is considered reman these days but you can still get new. You need to find one with "NX" on it instead of "RX" at the beginning of the part number stamped on it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , scottydogtruck , dhirocz

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX head identification - Rawze - 04-06-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.