OODO-New Delta-P and Map Sensors
04-12-2018, (Subject: OODO-New Delta-P and Map Sensors ) 
Shocked OODO-New Delta-P and Map Sensors
Finally got around to installing the new DP-sensor and Map sensor today. The DP sensor comes in a kit ($98) which included all necessary hardware and a new pigtail. My truck already came issued with the upgrade but I went ahead and replaced the pigtail as I broke the retaining clip on the old one. Too brittle. Made sure to clean the ports while it was off. BTW, if you do install a new Delta-P, you need to get the ECM reset by someone who has the software. There is a possibility you can throw a code because the ECM uses a "learned" value for comparison purposes when you shut it down. Then if you have a new sensor it'll be looking for that value and if it's not correct, it'll throw a code. We'll see if it helps starting tomorrow. All last week the best mpg I was able to achieve was 8.1. We'll see.

User's Signature: Dyin' ain't much of a living, driver. Put it down...it can wait.
replyreply
04-12-2018, (Subject: OODO-New Delta-P and Map Sensors ) 
RE: OODO-New Delta-P and Map Sensors
(04-12-2018 )bossboy2 Wrote:  ..
There is a possibility you can throw a code because the ECM uses a "learned" value for comparison purposes when you shut it down. Then if you have a new sensor it'll be looking for that value and if it's not correct, it'll throw a code.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...0#pid25590

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rounded_nut , hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.