how do i pull my steering wheel off?
04-27-2018, (Subject: how do i pull my steering wheel off? ) 
RE: how do i pull my steering wheel off?
Post a photo of the steering shaft under the hood. I have to adjust mine before I leave Rawze’s place. Should be a two piece shaft, works better with two people.
replyreply
(04-27-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  Post a photo of the steering shaft under the hood. I have to adjust mine before I leave Rawze’s placfe. Should be a two piece shaft, works better with two people.

What are you adjusting? The spline shaft can be only go in one way.
replyreply
You have a key in the shaft then, that only allows it to fit together in a designated way? I would get the steer tires straight, remove the shaft, get a helper to line up the steering wheel, separating the steering shaft, and then line up the splines and install correctly. Take into consideration you steering gear box u-joints when you do this, all have to line up. Worst case, grind the key out.
replyreply
I hope we don't have another head scratcher right shoe wrong shoe eaton q+ brake problem... I doubt it.

Tree my man, film is cheap in that camera you got. Don't be stingie and share a couple more pics of the steering knuckle up top and maybe your steering wheel outta place.

You can get the yoke at the gear box off by a couple splines and still get the keeper bolt to slide thru. Also sounds like your steering wheel spun 180 while you had the shaft off.

If everything is good to go, move the truck so the wheels make it go straight. Pull your city horn button up and pull the steering wheel and correct it. Just dont crush your city horn wires with the puller. You'll kick yourself when you have to repair the short wires.
replyreply
I'll get some more pics tomorrow. I have the absolute dumbest problems don't I ?? Rawze will probably get tired of my dumbassedness and kick me off here soon lol!! But hey I'm not shy I gotta learn this stuff.
replyreply
04-28-2018, (Subject: how do i pull my steering wheel off? ) 
Even the most intelligent people in the world knew nothing about everything.... You will always be better if you ask try learn fail succeed, in whatever order it comes to you and no matter how many times you need to repeat each one.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.