Cm2250 drinking coolant
05-25-2018, (Subject: Cm2250 drinking coolant ) 
RE: Cm2250 drinking coolant
(05-25-2018 )Tamip Wrote:  ...
Thats pretty much was what I was thinking. I was planning on using oem but was curious if anyone had used aftermarket stuff. Just wish this stuff wasn't so damn expensive.

It comes down to what someone wants really. no one likes spending $25+k on repairing their truck or its engine. Since it hurts so much financially, and it is so expensive,.. the only thing that makes sense to me any ways is WHAT is it going to take to 100% ensure THAT IT DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN FOR THE NEXT MILLION MILES!. - Saving some money right now because it hurts so much does no good if your going to be repeating history in a year or 2.

NEVER EVER EVER Guess at what you got, what shape your engine is in, its programming, or quality... -KNOW so that you can run your business efficiently and predictably. anything less and your only fooling yourself.

I run my own business and truck this way and have no tolerance for anything less. -- WHY? -- Because it makes me the most long term profit with the least amount of down time and expenses.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2250 drinking coolant - Rawze - 05-25-2018
RE: Cm2250 drinking coolant - Unilevers - 05-22-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.