Buying a truck question
05-27-2018, (Subject: Buying a truck question ) 
RE: Buying a truck question
(05-27-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  Why are you looking for a 2350? Personally, I would be afraid to own one with the fuel pump and liner issues. It is a very real crap shoot out here with these newer emission trucks.

I would like a 2350 because the company I’m leased with has great paying loads that go to California. Plus my wife drives and we team intermittently every other month or so. I wouldn’t mind owning a 870/871 but the ones I’ve looked at are wore out and after reading about crapshoot overhauls I’m a bit leery. You of all people should understand that lol.

(05-27-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  As far as the APU, I would not own a truck without one, especially an emissions truck. I like the Thermo King units, parts are readily available and there are TK shops just about everywhere. Others will disagree, but it is a simple solution with the least headaches that I know of.

Yes I agree and so does many others, hence the reason it’s tough to find a clean truck with a TK.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buying a truck question - Explosia - 05-27-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.