TPS AND HARNESS
07-19-2018, (Subject: TPS AND HARNESS ) 
TPS AND HARNESS
So my kw was having trouble and left me on side of the road.I was told it was either TPS or TPS harness we replaced the switch /pedal.Now when they say harness or they saying from the switch at the pedal to under the dash to the fire wall or under the hood from I guess ecm to fire wall?Whatever is going on is so severe there is no way to pull a trailer.Also does the switch / pedal need to be calibrated and if so would it be done with insite?

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
RE: TPS AND HARNESS
The TPS doesn't usually need calibrating. I believe fully pressing the pedal 3(if I remember correctly) times should do it. It's fairly common for the accelerator wiring on a KW to fail. Most good auto electricians can rewire the accelerator in a couple of hours if they have the right wiring diagram.
replyreply
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid12551

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: flonly
thanks Im heading that way in a few to hook up insite and inspect and clean all connections

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.