Oil pooling in top of cylinder head.
08-21-2018, (Subject: Oil pooling in top of cylinder head. ) 
RE: Oil pooling in top of cylinder head.
(08-21-2018 )TonyMathis Wrote:  ...
Frankly I'm sick of this ISX. The casting are soft compared to other engines including other Cummins. Parts are outrageous in large part due to distrust of aftermarket suppliers. Reliability is suspect. The EGR system is a joke considering carbon clogging of the head is damn near routine maintenance. And above all the lubrication system is inadequate and prone to cause to early failure. My Detroits and Cats are far superior engines in economy, reliability and cost of repair.

The one thing Cummins had for years over the other manufacturers was cost of ownership. They beat Cat in repair cost and Detroit on fuel economy and reliability neither of which is true now. They are worse than both. I regret the day I gave the ISX a chance and advise anyone considering what engine to have in a truck to go with a Detroit.

This guy joined the wrong forum if he hates ISX so much and just wants to rant the same regurgitated crap from social media sites that he has been brainwashed by. I have done him a favor kicked him off so that he does not have to waste my time on here with more senseless trolling,advertising, and rants against solid information.

Take that crap back to TTR where it belongs.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Volvo8873

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oil pooling in top of cylinder head. - Rawze - 08-21-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.