2007 isx cm870... PLZ HELP
08-30-2018, (Subject: 2007 isx cm870... PLZ HELP ) 
RE: 2007 isx cm870... PLZ HELP
i searched high and low on that block the only number i could find was behind the water filter and it looked like
3883264 or maybe 3683264
i called cummins they told me that it needs to be 8 digits and i asked him again are you sure they didnt stamp the block on this model? and he checked with another guy and he came back and said no they did not stamp the 870s so i guess im SOL... there was a new discovery made today though... i got the number to the shop that got the motor and put it in and they said that they bought it from a guy that was pulling it out to put in an older motor and that the motor has just been inframed 200k ago... so i asked him if they re programmed the ecm to fit this particular sn.. and he said... wait for it... THEY ARE ALL THE SAME! so i left that alone and told him i need that sn anyways i asked plz call the guy you got it from and ask him if he knows the sn and if he doesnt ask him for the vin of the truck it came out of so i can call the dealer and get it... and he told me that he would call and get that info for me and get back with me before the end of the day that was at 9am and still no return call... so until the shade tree shop decides to call the guy they got it from and ask for the vin of the truck that it came out of... i guess im dead in the water...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2007 isx cm870... PLZ HELP - SIDE_SHOW - 08-30-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.