What kind of Clutches are there?
09-06-2018, (Subject: What kind of Clutches are there? ) 
What kind of Clutches are there?
So i'm on the site day and night if anyone hasnt noticed learning and studying lol.

So i have a TRLO-18913A 13 spd. I made a post about doing a transmission swap or working on it my self. I'm calling around too see what its going to cost me to put in a clutch if the transmission isnt beat to all hell. Its about the same price as putting in a new clutch or a reman transmission + or - parts that need to be removed from old to new.

So in nostalgics post when he mentioned should have went with a Lipe clutch but went with a Easy pedal. What are the differences here? as far as i see they are just brands? correct me if im wrong.

So im assuming the easy pedal is a light clutch? and the lipe is a much harder clutch to work with. I am unsure as to what kind of clutch i have in the transmission right now.... I also don't know what size i need for my model transmission.

I am figuring at worst case scenario for a shop to do it at rate of $110/hr and fix some of the other issues is going to cost me 6.5k-7k. " the other issues that need taking care of, i can do and am going to do " but if it were all done in a shop im thinking 10k would be a low amount.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
What kind of Clutches are there? - Evotrucker - 09-06-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.