Need some help..
09-09-2018, (Subject: Need some help.. ) 
Need some help..

Any clue what would cause the top code to come up no check engine like on as of right now
replyreply
RE: Need some help..
looks to me to be a wire on a gauge has crossed with a 12 volt source...possibly a light in the guage? I'm not sure what analog input 4 would run on your cluster...is one pegged out or have a light on constantly?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: lonestar16
No I do not have any lights out on my guages they all come on only when I turn my lights on
replyreply
spn 2023 is definitely a gauge cluster issue....fmi 3 is shorted high. What we need to figure out is which gauge is number 4 and if it is the wiring or the sensor that has shorted.
replyreply
I have seen a orange light flash on one of my drive temp guards n I had a broken wire on the drive temp sensor but we sider the wire..would that make the code come up or is there something els
replyreply
09-10-2018, (Subject: Need some help.. ) 
http://bodybuilder.navistar.com/General/...018822.pdf

Link is 2,777 pages of wiring diagrams.

Pages 1-2 (after the dozens of pages of table of contents) is the analog wiring schematic.
A wild guess is that it might be your "clutch high switch status." Whatever that means. But maybe you have an issue with that. Also the rears are in the analog section too. One has an extra wire on the schematic. So maybe you missed something there when soldering.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: lonestar16
09-10-2018, (Subject: Need some help.. ) 
Wow that's alot of pages..I will look at my rear in see if I messed anything when I was soldering the wires back up..at last I know now kind of what n were might be my problem..thank u
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.