Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Need some help..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=4224]

Any clue what would cause the top code to come up no check engine like on as of right now
looks to me to be a wire on a gauge has crossed with a 12 volt source...possibly a light in the guage? I'm not sure what analog input 4 would run on your cluster...is one pegged out or have a light on constantly?
No I do not have any lights out on my guages they all come on only when I turn my lights on
spn 2023 is definitely a gauge cluster issue....fmi 3 is shorted high. What we need to figure out is which gauge is number 4 and if it is the wiring or the sensor that has shorted.
I have seen a orange light flash on one of my drive temp guards n I had a broken wire on the drive temp sensor but we sider the wire..would that make the code come up or is there something els
http://bodybuilder.navistar.com/General/...018822.pdf

Link is 2,777 pages of wiring diagrams.

Pages 1-2 (after the dozens of pages of table of contents) is the analog wiring schematic.
A wild guess is that it might be your "clutch high switch status." Whatever that means. But maybe you have an issue with that. Also the rears are in the analog section too. One has an extra wire on the schematic. So maybe you missed something there when soldering.
Wow that's alot of pages..I will look at my rear in see if I messed anything when I was soldering the wires back up..at last I know now kind of what n were might be my problem..thank u
Reference URL's