My transmission is going out.
09-28-2018, (Subject: My transmission is going out. ) 
RE: My transmission is going out.
so yesterday i called the shop to tell them im getting a weller transmission, instead of getting it repaired for 2k. they tell me that the guy already started working on it and had $800 in the transmission with parts.... since he was half way done apparently. i tell the shop to tell him to finish it since he says hes done half way with it.... they tell me to call the guy. so i call the guy all day long, then i call the shop to tell them that im not getting ahold of the guy. they said keep calling eventually he will pick up. So all day yesterday i call this guy to no avail, he doesnt pick up.

Today i get a call from the shop, they tell me the guy took everything off the transmission that he put in..... fucking great. the transmission was sent back to the shop, i call weller back and they tell me that transmission was sold already. i have to wait till Monday to get another transmission..... OMFG!!!!. This is absolutely dog shi#t man. i miss a week worth of work for shi#t like this, and then ill miss probably work till Tuesday or Wednesday.

I am really considering on looking for some land and build a work shop for my self....

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , Rawze , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: My transmission is going out. - Evotrucker - 09-28-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.