My transmission is going out.
10-05-2018, (Subject: My transmission is going out. ) 
RE: My transmission is going out.
So i finally got the truck back and its great. This is so muchhhhh better! its a night and day difference for me.

Tranny was 3.9k + 2.5 labor = 6.4k. The shop took that junk radiator off and replaced it with a air cooler. The labor came out a little more then anticipated but i had to change couple of extra bits and pc's since i was getting a rebuilt tranny.

When i took the truck for a test drive, i noticed when it was in neutral it would grind a little for a split second. Not much but you could tell. So i talk to the mechanics they told me its got nothing to do with how they put it back together but with the tranny. I call weller and tell them about it and the guy tells me he wouldn't know since he doesnt drive a truck..... Also i noticed when im in neutral at a dead stop, it takes quite a while for me to engage into a gear to take off. other then that for the most part, the tranny is good.

Does it take some time to break it in?

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My transmission is going out. - Evotrucker - 10-05-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.