ISX-15 pushing coolant from pressure cap on reservoir tank
12-06-2018, (Subject: ISX-15 pushing coolant from pressure cap on reservoir tank ) 
RE: ISX-15 pushing coolant from pressure cap on reservoir tank
your pushing coolant. It blew a gasket again. This is EXACTLY what they do when they are just starting to go. You will find one small trace in the lowest spot to a coolant passage. if there is any coolant in the 2'nd tank, your pushing coolant

Take it back there and tell them to pull their heads out of their asses and diagnose it properly. Isolate the turbo and air compressor (i doubt it because your issue is load related like all the gasket issue). Pressure it up to max pressure and pull the pan and let it sit and find the cylinder where it is. It is there i guarantee it - i hope they cut the bores the first time but it sounds like they didnt.

diagnosing gasket failures isnt hard! im sick of professional shops spending days not finding something that can be found in 4 hrs max! i feel the pic of the pink dildo coming from rawze very soon!

uni
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT , Hammerhead , Chamberpains , Waterloo , hhow55 , scottydogtruck , Serega , Magard

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX-15 pushing coolant from pressure cap on reservoir tank - Unilevers - 12-06-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.