Refrigerant capacity of a prostar
05-02-2016, (Subject: Refrigerant capacity of a prostar ) 
RE: Refrigerant capacity of a prostar
(05-02-2016 )Nilao Wrote:  It quit squealing, and cooling lol...I backed it out..it's now out so far there are 2 threads showing...I'm sure it's toast.

if I remember right, about 3 threads showing on that brass cap, -- and the whole valve will blow up in your face dangerously, spewing refrigerant and valve guts at high velocity all over you in one big mega-blast!!!--- Do NO SAY you weeren't warned!@!! Turning that brass piece is extremely dangerous if there is pressure in the system!> It can have more than than 350 PSI on its face on a hot summer day and that needle valve in it can shoot out like a bullet, right into your eyes!.!.

THAT BRASS CAP IS IT IS ACTUALLY NOT SUPPOSED TO BE USED AS AN ADJUSTMENT SCREW!

=============

I did this before out of my own sheer stupidity!@ -- And I found the cap about 40 feet away. Luckily, I was not standing in the way, but I did get my face soaked and covered in green refrigerant snot really badly.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower

Messages In This Thread
RE: Refrigerant capacity of a prostar - Rawze - 05-02-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.