New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper...
12-29-2018, (Subject: New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper... ) 
RE: New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper...
(12-29-2018 )marek4792 Wrote:  Has anyone hit something other than deer, like an idiot that cut in front of you at the worst time? Or perhaps a few ton trailer on its side smack dab in front of you at night? --don't ask how I found that out...

Yes, i have a Herd Big Tex and before I got it I hit deer left and right, now only non animals, funny enough I've had deer just stare at me from the shoulder since I put it on, don't know if it makes some whistle that I can't hear or what.

I've had a dry van back perpendicular to me, not watched his right side and the bumper ripped his door off, bumper had a scratch. I had a gooseneck half loaded with feeder cattle back into me at 10-15 mph, it felt that, but ultimately it just bent a little because he hit the outer area, and he bought me a new one.

I'd say mine has paid for itself about 3 times or so, yeah it adds weight, but for the little hit there compared to a busted radiator in BFE I'll take it. I'm looking to buy another for my new truck, lots of rural driving and living in South Dakota there's no shortage of suicidal deer.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper... - Rounded_nut - 12-29-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.