New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper...
12-31-2018, (Subject: New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper... ) 
RE: New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper...
Herd Moose Slayer Bumpers are on SALE if you want to join the club...

Just received and email from Raney's Truck parts out of Florida, those Herd bumpers are $500 off right now. $3495 and they have in house financing. Bumpers are made to order and dropped shipped to you from Winnipeg. Mine was $4100 delivered, after a few discounts due to other purchases. And I used that Affirm to finance. Should have it paid for by March if not sooner. May cost me $100 - $150 in interest at this point. Already have paid back a grand+ and only $2900 to go... Just thought I would let you guys know, and the ordering and delivery went incredibly smooth. When the bumper was finished, it was delivered in two days via freight. You will need an address with commercial access, I had it delivered to the International dealer who installed.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Volvo8873

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper... - Waterloo - 12-31-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.