New Truck - X15 Advice
03-24-2019, (Subject: New Truck - X15 Advice ) 
RE: New Truck - X15 Advice
I know I've looked into possibly purchasing a new truck with the X15 & I can tell you that if that does ever happen, the first trip will be to see Mr. Hagg. With the knowledge of a select few on this forum I would then have peace of mind knowing the truck was better than when it left the dealer. After that it would most likely be routine maintenance from there on to include rebuilding the fuel pump at every 400k interval.

I've been there with these trucks trying to keep them running every day & that's with a rigorous maintenance program. I don't delay maintenance or repairs period. Hell I even had my ISX leave a Cummins shop after going in with no problems for a complete pm on the emissions system. It was given a complete clean bill of health when the pm was done. On the very next trip it started throwing cel's & derated. I took it right back to the very Cummins shop that just had it in & gave it a clean bill of health. They then proceeded to tell me that the scr, dpf were all of a sudden junk. I replaced them new & got 400 miles to more cel's. Long story short I made an appointment with Mr. Hagg in April of 2017 & never looked back. I did have Mr. Hagg rebuild the engine recently in October/November of 2018. I don't regret my decision. I'll never again let any of these OEM shops near any of my trucks going forward after I take the initial delivery.

That's my opinion on trying to play the BS warranty game. To each their own. Good luck.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Rawze , Camstyn

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Truck - X15 Advice - Unilevers - 03-04-2019,
RE: New Truck - X15 Advice - Unilevers - 03-04-2019,
RE: New Truck - X15 Advice - Shotgun74 - 03-24-2019
RE: New Truck - X15 Advice - Unilevers - 03-26-2019,
RE: New Truck - X15 Advice - Unilevers - 05-31-2019,
RE: New Truck - X15 Advice - Unilevers - 06-02-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.