GlowShift boost gauge response
03-17-2019, (Subject: GlowShift boost gauge response ) 
RE: GlowShift boost gauge response
(03-17-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  Glowshift and autometer are Chinese garbage. Buy speedhut custom gauges. I just bought a pyro and a boost from them. They are no doubt more expensive but they are made in USA and the quality is obviously far superior.

-The GS gauges are priced about double what they are most likely worth, but for the few dollars spent hopefully they provide a decent read out. They've already been installed, so only time will tell how they make out. If the pyro stays as accurate as it is currently, it will be good. Now, the boost...its basically linked to the intake manifold directly since this one has the tube to measure pressure rather than a sensor. Minus the factory calibration and (I believe) the stepper motor part of it, the read out in theory should be fairly accurate. I'll hook up Insite and see what is the difference from the GS gauge to the IMAP readout.

- I'll have to check out Speedhut in the future if these decide to tank.

.....Now if I could just cut a window in the side of this MF'n HPFP to see the shape it in at all times lmao!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GlowShift boost gauge response - SquareOne - 03-17-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.