GlowShift boost gauge response
03-17-2019, (Subject: GlowShift boost gauge response ) 
RE: GlowShift boost gauge response
(03-17-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  Glowshift and autometer are Chinese garbage....

I have seen hundreds of pyro and boost gauges. Here is my own conclusions based on seeing them in people's trucks ...

Gloshift,.. Chineese or not? unknown,.. They are made by the same ppl that make MaxTow gauges.,. very rare for anyone to have issue with one if installed properly that I have ever seen. Only time I have seen people who did have issues with them, they over-torqued the mounting brackets putting needle/face into a mechanical bind. that or they accidently twist the face ring and put the push-button that changes color into a mechanical bind. - Like I said though,.. I have not really seen people have issue with them when installed correctly. the ones in my own truck now have over a million miles on them and are still accurate.

Autometer,... Only a few I have met say they liked them,.. but many more I have met have had issue with them. They are also over-priced as hell for the quality they offer,.. but that is only my opinion. They are also very susceptible to electrical noise.

Factory boost/pyro gauges -- Inaccurate pyro, too much lag to tell what going on. Boost,.. 3-4 seconds lag on most of them and read very lazy compared to actual pressure measurements during response changes. -- Can be mis-leading and will not show cavitation or other problems of that type.

Other brands? -- Not seen them much.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , dhirocz

Messages In This Thread
RE: GlowShift boost gauge response - Rawze - 03-17-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.