Uni does Mexico
03-30-2019, (Subject: Uni does Mexico ) 
Uni does Mexico
Hello all,

just thought i would give everyone notice im going away for a week starting tomorrow and will be unreachable. If your PM/phone call goes unanswered i will be back Monday the following week. Mommaburt will still be around and covering for me so if you need anything get in touch with him.

Last time i left without a forum notice i got about 5 people asking if i had been hurt/was alive anymore. So i thought i would be proactive this time.

Uni
replyreply
 Thanks given by: a113n , snailexpress , Mrkentee , Signature620 , Rawze , hhow55 , Tootall , marek4792 , Brock , smorgan87 , kalsandhu , CANNONBALL , DLC , PuroCumminsPower
03-30-2019, (Subject: Uni does Mexico ) 
RE: Uni does Mexico
(03-30-2019 )Unilevers Wrote:  Hello all,

just thought i would give everyone notice im going away for a week starting tomorrow and will be unreachable. If your PM/phone call goes unanswered i will be back Monday the following week. Mommaburt will still be around and covering for me so if you need anything get in touch with him.

Last time i left without a forum notice i got about 5 people asking if i had been hurt/was alive anymore. So i thought i would be proactive this time.

Uni
Could you stay little bit longer. I'm going to Puerto Vallarta April 13
replyreply
04-02-2019, (Subject: Uni does Mexico ) 
I hope you enjoy your time off with Family I know its much needed for you. Thanks for all your help you and mommaburt give us.
replyreply
I spit cheap Mexican beer across the shop when I read this. Don’t drink the water!
replyreply
I was there end of feb begining of march in cancun... if they give you the big 1 liter glass bottles in your resort fridge dont even trust them......i know from experience been home almost 4 weeks now finally able to pass more than 1 rest area ;>
replyreply
./uploads/201904/post_856_1554255564_8299c5f2d50929ced8cc5c43310b447e.jpg

Uni has been spotted in mexico!!!!!

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Tootall , snailexpress , Volvo8873
04-03-2019, (Subject: Uni does Mexico ) 
No sunburns yet?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
04-06-2019, (Subject: Uni does Mexico ) 
* uni gets kidnapped & held ransom.

* mommaburt tells kidnappers to keep him. lol

User's Signature: my wisdom is small. my heart is big. my love for trucking is somewhere in between.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: the missing link , MommaBurt , hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.