Cm2350 down 559 issues
05-25-2019, (Subject: Cm2350 down 559 issues ) 
RE: Cm2350 down 559 issues
(05-25-2019 )Slavic S Wrote:  
(05-25-2019 )Ironsled Wrote:  
(05-25-2019 )Slavic S Wrote:  
(05-25-2019 )Ironsled Wrote:  Yes I can pulll it out easily but tapping it a few times and it does not return uppwards like it should . I’m assuming the check valve is bad in the head and that would explain why the system won’t pressure to spec . Am I wrong ? Can check valves be replace ? Or do I have to replace the whole assembly
Was the pump head recently rebuilt? If yes , were tappets changed or only inspected? If they were only inspected and installed back in head using same crasher/washers, then You need new crasher/washers ( just to get going to where you need to get) . But a FULL head rebuild needs to be done asap. That is if previosly head rebuild was not done completely with new parts.

I bought the truck with 404,000 on it and have no record of it being done before nor after have I been in the shop for that . So no sir . Your talking about the crush washer part #4984382 ?

Yes, that is how those crush washers look.
I had that problem of one of the plungers not wanting to come up on its own. Engine would start but soon after die due to fuel starvation. Only one plunger working apperently is not enough.
But again, thinking about it, maybe check valve somehow does not close... Either way, Insite would greatly help...

I totally agree messing with that one plunger a little more picking up my tools and I tried to pull it up just fidgeting and it won’t come out so ultimately I agree the head needs completely rebuilt unfortunately did you rebuild yours or did you have it done what was the cost
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2350 down 559 issues - Ironsled - 05-25-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.