Cm2350 down 559 issues
05-30-2019, (Subject: Cm2350 down 559 issues ) 
RE: Cm2350 down 559 issues
(05-29-2019 )Ironsled Wrote:  ... . I’m leaning on bad delete and or something in ecm

?Have you also tried disconnecting the exhaust piping behind the turbo and cranking it up to see if it is an excess back-pressuere issue that the ECU is unable to report properly due to bad programming?

If the programming is bad,.. then you can be assured the exhaust 'cans' have not been dealt with properly either. Most those guys don't even hollow out the SCR can (using piss-poor excuses like its a passive device or some other horse-sh%it) on the newer trucks, or do stup[id s#it like drill a bunch of small holes or install a piece of pipe that keep things restrictive and causes a lot of reflected heat/damage to turbo, etc. that always inevitably collapses internally or shifts and causes engine damage or power/run problems instead of making things 100% hollow and free-flowing as possible.

engine problems aside, turbo at 77% at idle is a sign of a very bad delete where the turbo is still being used to warm up an SCR exhaust can that is no longer active. (a sure sign that its in the wrong engine mode for sure).

Back up the ECM programming with C&*Term, then ...
Flash the ECM back to stock factory programming and see if it runs. even with stuff unplugged/bypassed, it will usually run for a while ( few hours or so, or 10+ miles or so driving ) before warnings set in OR AT LEAST TELL YOU WHY ITS SHUTTING DOWN !. Most bad deelte programming will also suppress several if not a dozen or more codes from ever showing in the dash. For all you know the eCM can be screaming its arsse off about what is wrong + shutting itself down to protect the engine and you can't see it because that particular code has been suppressed. - That is very common too with bad butcher-block tuning.

A decent de-mandate file for that engine SHOULD NOT REQUIRE ANY FAULT CODES TO BE SUPPRESSED!. so that a truck owner can know if something does go wrong with their engine and can fix it.

It would not surprise me, not one damn bit. I have seen several trucks here in the last few months with bad delete programming that was done off those gawd-aweful truck tuning forums that made it so many miles and then shut down without any warnings or dash lights or anything,.. just bad programming from hell in them -- all the while the arseholes who made such garbage laughing all the way to the bank with your hard earned ca$$h.

-- Yet another reason why when someone comes over here, I will sit down for an hour or so and show them every single line of code and setting that some ignorant butcher of a hack-job tuner has done to their ECM in every detail. They can't hide their programming from me,.. and there is no trick or 'secret sauce' they can claim they have that is worth 2 cents, nonetheless what these morons don't want their customers to know. I do this so that the truck owner themselves can see how bad what they had in their engine really was, because many people do not know until they can see it for themselves in all its ugliness.

Most reasonable people would not eat a half-rotted, maggot infested, uncooked piece of diseased meat they found on the side of the road. -- I would think not,.. so why would they let their engine do so?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: victory26 , Magard , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2350 down 559 issues - Rawze - 05-30-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.