CARB strikes once again in CA!!!
08-02-2019, (Subject: CARB strikes once again in CA!!! ) 
RE: CARB strikes once again in CA!!!
(08-01-2019 )flatbed94kid Wrote:  Way I am seeing it now, yes, it is like a state you don't wanna be in, but if your finding good loads to make up for it, good deal.
The ifta tax credit is .70 a gallon. I got fuel for 3.35 a gallon, so I'm paying 2.65 with the credit.
But I would like to know, I don't really like coming out here unless you can make money.

Are their some California natives here?

Yes 3rd generation native hear I run local dump truck a 16 tire Murray Lowbed been doing this 30 years, It looks like all the ARB rules are driving the Low Ballers out of business we will know for sure in another year. Also a Court ruling called the Dynamax decision looks like it is going to out law the practice of lease purchase and calling a guy an owner operator if he does not have his own authority and he may have to be incorporated this is all driven by the unions but I think the end result will be higher rates and better pay to my employees.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DosGatos

Messages In This Thread
RE: CARB strikes once again in CA!!! - arch_stanton - 08-02-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.