Fuel in oil please help part 2
07-30-2019, (Subject: Fuel in oil please help part 2 ) 
RE: Fuel in oil please help part 2
Injectors came from dealer oem
replyreply
Is it leaking out of the injector bodies or up past the injector orings?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jmayberry2011
Bodies
replyreply
Call the dealer you bought the injectors from. If it's not deleted, you'll probably have to take the truck to them for diagnosis and warranty.
replyreply
At this point I wish I could go to the dealer but that isn't an option if you know what I mean.
replyreply
the chances of pulling 6 OEM cummins injectors in one batch that leak up through the bodies? No way they may be leaking but there is more to this story something caused them to be like that. Injectors are not in matched sets of 6, they are produced individually and those injectors are probably different lots made many days apart.

Leaking up through the bodies of a common rail injector and into the valve cover is EXTREMELY RARE. 99.99% of the time they just excessively leak into the return. having 6 new ones do this..... see where im going with this.
replyreply
I don't get it. Could it be the head or something causing to much pressure?
replyreply
(07-30-2019 )Jmayberry2011 Wrote:  I don't get it. Could it be the head or something causing to much pressure?

Head could be cracked. Seems obvious your mechanic isn't sure what he's looking at if he says all 6 injectors are leaking. That dye can be tricky if you haven't used it much before. A lot of things glow under UV light.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(07-30-2019 )Jmayberry2011 Wrote:  The head Is supposed to be brand new. It was bought from a shop not Cummins.

IT IS MOST LIKELY A CHINEESE HEAD THEN.... SEEN PLENTY OF THEM!!!! AND THEY CLAIM THEY COME FROM SOME PLACE IN PENSILVANIA OR SOME OTHER S$IT-CAN GARBAGE USA (LYING THRU THEIR TEETH) DISTRIBUTOR...

HERE IS WHERE THEY ACTUALLY COME FROM... http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid30378

IT IS CALLED JUMPING OVER $10,000 DOLLARS (IN REPAIR/RE-WORK AND LOST REVENUE COSTS) TO SAVE A FEW HUNDRED BUCKS!!!!--- NEVER EVER EVER EVER BUY A STINKING HEAD that is not cummins certified and not brand spanking f$king new for an isx --- you will ALWAYS ALWAYS REGRET IT LATER!!!!! --- I HAVE SEEN IT A HUNDRED TIMES ON THIS FORUM,.. LIKE A BROKEN RECORD REPEATING EVERY MONTH OR 2 ON HERE!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.