EGR / DPF DE-MANDATE
08-01-2019, (Subject: EGR / DPF DE-MANDATE ) 
RE: EGR / DPF DELETE
Sounds good. I'll take that advice and try to use it because obviously it's paying off for you from what you are saying. Thanks and apologies for getting defensive but understand that there are things that some people can do and some may not be able to do it no matter how much you learn about it.

There are things that you do such as mechanical things with semi trucks that I can't no matter how much I read and research and trust me I definitely read and research. On the flip side, there are things I do that you may not be able to do. Before I bought my own truck, I was a certified high school teacher. I can sit and teach you all there is to know about whatever subject I'm teaching but that does not mean you would be able to be a successful teacher. Some things are not taught. You either have them or not. They are called gifts. Another example, I can teach you the fundamentals of basketball right now but that does not mean you would be able to get on a basketball court and actually be any good.

Like I said, I appreciate all of the info from everyone on here and I put it to use in my own way. Your way may be a better way that works like a charm for you and that's great. My way may work for me. So instead of trying to down talk me just respect it the same way I respect yours and leave it at that
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR / DPF DELETE - david24 - 08-01-2019,
RE: EGR / DPF DELETE - david24 - 08-01-2019,
RE: EGR / DPF DELETE - david24 - 08-01-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.