EGR / DPF DE-MANDATE
08-01-2019, (Subject: EGR / DPF DE-MANDATE ) 
RE: EGR / DPF DE-MANDATE
Sorry to highjack this for a moment but i guess I'm feeling a bit froggy this morning.

David24, Im not talking down to you. I'm talking directly to you. Eye to eye as they say. Your wrong when you say some thing's are not taught. EVERYTHING is taught. No one comes in to this world with skills. We come in to the world useless and crying. Every skill we possess, we had to learn through trial and repetition. Some people just pick things up faster and get better faster.

I'm on your side. That BS saying of "those who can, do. Those who can't, teach" is horseshtte. Teacher's can do every bit as much as anyone else. It just may be done a bit slower. But the results can be the exact same.

I'd be willing to bet my biggest settlement check this year that if you put together a plan and a tool\parts list and just got at or even better yet, just had the confidence to do it, you'd figure it all out and have the job done. And be pretty damn proud at the end of it.

Your probably right that I couldn't be a teacher and it is probably a higher skill than I care to learn. But if I speak from my used to be "Professional Technician" stance. I can tell you anyone can learn and do all of this stuff. I taught some pretty stump dumb people with zero ambition in life how to turn a wrench 20 years ago and I know for a fact they are still doing it today and someone is still paying them to do it.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR / DPF DELETE - david24 - 08-01-2019,
RE: EGR / DPF DE-MANDATE - Chamberpains - 08-01-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.