Clarification...
06-06-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
RE: Clarification...
Damn Rawze, I just run into this thread and I have to add my 2 cents here, anyone who would insinuate that you are in this to make money is full of poop, speaking only from my personal experience in dealing with you over the phone I can say that you are one of the most helpful and giving guys that I have ever been blessed with knowing, giving me your phone number in PM countless times and asking me to call you to help me with engine issues that I have brought to your forum and then spending hours of your time willing to bend over backward to help someone as dense as I at no charge is a testament that you are not in this for money, THANK YOU, anyone who was a member of your old site before those jackasses forced you into removing the documents and overlays that you posted free of charge knows what I am taking about, that Milk Money Explained document is proof that this is to help the common man, hat off to you my friend.
Hedley

User's Signature: In the immortal words of Romeo as he gazed upon Juliet's eyes..."Wait...We Drank What?!"
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
06-06-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
Rawze thank you for what you do. You and Mr Hagg and Unilevers have helped me tremendously.

Everybody on this board would have never received help from you and from others if it had not been for you kicking ass and starting this board.

You are a great resource and have created a fusion of knowledgable people to check in here from time to time and help everybody who is in the business who has a crisis or just simple questions. Its good to see other experts here chime in and help others and I don't think other people who are knowledgable would chime in here and help others if you were a deceitful person.

Your helping businesses to deliver everything in America and Canada. Your board directly and indirectly is helping drive the economies in 2 separate countries, maybe more. I think we have members on here from Australia too, that seek help to get back on the road and deliver products to people he need them.

Like several others have said, Dont stop doing what you do.

By the way, is Vin a padawan or a jedi now?
replyreply
06-07-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
(06-06-2016 )biscuits and gravy Wrote:  ...

sort of in-between? -- he is very smart and has a good handle on the CM871 so far.

everyone has to start somewhere.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
06-07-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
Your not going too see another bloke like Rawze in a hurry . No one is prepared to put the depth of information out there for anyone to use . Through this forum and stuff written by Rawze I've not only been able to rid my own truck of crippling problems , it's also enabled me to help countless other owner operators . Thanks Rawze
replyreply
06-08-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
(06-06-2016 )biscuits and gravy Wrote:  Rawze thank you for what you do. You and Mr Hagg and Unilevers have helped me tremendously.

Everybody on this board would have never received help from you and from others if it had not been for you kicking ass and starting this board.

You are a great resource and have created a fusion of knowledgable people to check in here from time to time and help everybody who is in the business who has a crisis or just simple questions. Its good to see other experts here chime in and help others and I don't think other people who are knowledgable would chime in here and help others if you were a deceitful person.

Your helping businesses to deliver everything in America and Canada. Your board directly and indirectly is helping drive the economies in 2 separate countries, maybe more. I think we have members on here from Australia too, that seek help to get back on the road and deliver products to people he need them.

Like several others have said, Dont stop doing what you do.

Training with Rawze has it advantages... damned near unlimited training on any technical subject.

Disadvantage... he will show you up fair and square in almost any category.

The guy is a genious, and I figured I could beat him in the culinary skills, but if you ever taste his spaghetti you will wonder how you ever survived on truck stop food.

I keep telling him he should make a truck cooking Youtube video series. Limit him to a few cheap cooking tools and 10 spices and you would be amazed what he would cook.

If you have not been out to visit him yet? You are missing out!
replyreply
11-22-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
im new to the site and have donated and will continue to donate u gave me your number right after i signed up . this blew my mind and the help that transfered from our conversaton has help me big time . i would hope u do make some money of this site if u dont u shoild

thx rawze
replyreply
(11-22-2016 )Rock hound trucking Wrote:  im new to the site and have donated and will continue to donate u gave me your number right after i signed up . this blew my mind and the help that transfered from our conversaton has help me big time . i would hope u do make some money of this site if u dont u shoild

thx rawze

I don't help people for proft. I do so because I simply choose to. Not enough of it in the world any more. -- The donate button is only there because it costs me $763.00 a month to run the site, and that gets expensive. - Actually, when I put it on the site, I never expected anyone at all to click it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
I'm a short timer, haven't been here long, but this site has saved me a lot of money with the info that it gives. I have talked to Rawze and he is just like the rest of us, just trying to make a living doing what he loves. I am thankful to have found this site and have donated. But that is my pleasure so the site stays here for others to find and rebuild faith in this industry and there fellow truckers. I post anything that I think might help someone else out and although it may seem stupid someone might get a little help out of it. If Rawze did this for the cash I don't think he'd be driving a truck still and you would see a lot of bull crap ads on here. Thanks for all you do Rawze, and to those spreading rumors, there are other sites you can visit if you don't like it here.

User's Signature: I don't know sh!t from shinola!
replyreply
11-23-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
Rawze is not like us, he is a phucking alien seeding our gene pool trying to bring us out of the cro magnon period....just kidding...the man is aces in my book.

User's Signature: In the immortal words of Romeo as he gazed upon Juliet's eyes..."Wait...We Drank What?!"
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.