Clarification...
11-25-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
RE: Clarification...
I would be out of business without Rawze. I had my truck towed to Rawze from Savannah, Ga. Rawze, and his family were great while my truck was there. I even got some pirate chicken, the wife wasn't to happy about that. I hope Rawze you would make a fortune.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
11-25-2016, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
(11-23-2016 )Hedley Wrote:  Rawze is not like us, he is a phucking alien seeding our gene pool trying to bring us out of the cro magnon period....just kidding...the man is aces in my book.

Thats what i told my daughter about my first time met him...i told my daughter he got two antenna on his head..he is an alien... sorry rawze ..u r still alien to me haha..and to all try to get him drunk..he will have alot of story about UFO..
replyreply
09-22-2017, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
Thumbs Up RE: Clarification...
Very detailed read.
Humbled to be here.
What a great way to share logical information.
replyreply
12-20-2021, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
Thank you sir and agreed
replyreply
12-21-2021, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
I definitely appreciate all that you do to help. Also, I appreciate the rest of you guys that offer up helpful info. Thanks again
replyreply
12-22-2021, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
So I mostly do breakdown work. But I myself like to understand how everything works. So I typically read a lot and watch videos to have a deeper understanding of everything.

So this website with all its little tips and tricks of diagnosing beyond what a manual says to do is something I quite enjoy. And many times me being able to explain something to a driver on a problem they are having has saved them tons of money. Just because I can tell them how something should be inspected and approached.

A good example is a guys 871, 6 injectors and all new fuel solenoids a shop put in and it still had a miss. Shop said needs total rebuild. Asked him if they did a fuel injector bubble test he had no idea what it was. Told him to call other shops and ask he did found a shop took it to them had 1 bad fuel injector out of the box. No need for a rebuild problem solved.

This has happened many times 9ver the last 3 years. So through me you have also directly saved many drivers who don't even know you a shi#t ton of money as well.

Thank you from me and them.
replyreply
01-02-2023, (Subject: Clarification... ) 
I'm brand new here. I have been watching YouTube videos for the last year really on DIY repairs and maintenance since I'm buying my truck, and just so happened to come across one YouTube O/O doing an EGR tune up on his truck. I never knew there was such a thing until he was doing it himself and mentioned you, Rawze.

So out of curiosity I searched your name on YouTube and holy crap, I've been overwhelmed with a lot of your videos and information you have given out. I will be honest; I really have never been mechanically inclined but I'm doing my best to crash course everything mechanically about my truck and think about what I can or can't repair/maintain myself. But a lot of things that you have gone over maintenance wise has really shown me how little maintenance most big fleets do not do or simply ignore. It's really a shame.

I just wanted to give my thanks to you and the information you continue to share. I will be donating to your cause once I'm able to. Thanks again, Rawze.

User's Signature: 2018 Kenworth T680; Cummins X15 Efficiency Series CM2350 X114B; Build Date 10/17; Axle Ratio 2.64; Transmission Model Eaton EEO-17F112C Endurant 12-SPD.
replyreply
(01-02-2023 )Metalhead85 Wrote:  I'm brand new here. I have been watching YouTube videos for the last year really on DIY repairs and maintenance since I'm buying my truck, and just so happened to come across one YouTube O/O doing an EGR tune up on his truck. I never knew there was such a thing until he was doing it himself and mentioned you, Rawze.

So out of curiosity I searched your name on YouTube and holy crap, I've been overwhelmed with a lot of your videos and information you have given out. I will be honest; I really have never been mechanically inclined but I'm doing my best to crash course everything mechanically about my truck and think about what I can or can't repair/maintain myself. But a lot of things that you have gone over maintenance wise has really shown me how little maintenance most big fleets do not do or simply ignore. It's really a shame.

I just wanted to give my thanks to you and the information you continue to share. I will be donating to your cause once I'm able to. Thanks again, Rawze.

I worked for the dealerships, for the big fleets, and now for myself.... The dealerships are not gonna go the extra mile (they want your money now and if it makes it 3 months and you have to bring it back then hell yeah... More money). The fleets are ignorant to the extra mile... (They get the same half ass training that the dealerships get). And working for yourself you have about 30% of your customers that will actually let or pay you to "fix something that isnt giving a problem" in their eyes. So out of every truck in the united states about 5% have actualy really been taken care of to the fullest. And 5% is giving more credit than deserved. All im gonna say is i appreciate every one of my customers that allow me to go the full distance on their trucks and if the others knew how much the full distance actually helped them in the end then every truck would be a good truck.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Metalhead85 , Waterloo , Toolguy
(01-02-2023 )Imnotjack Wrote:  
(01-02-2023 )Metalhead85 Wrote:  I'm brand new here. I have been watching YouTube videos for the last year really on DIY repairs and maintenance since I'm buying my truck, and just so happened to come across one YouTube O/O doing an EGR tune up on his truck. I never knew there was such a thing until he was doing it himself and mentioned you, Rawze.

I worked for the dealerships, for the big fleets, and now for myself.... The dealerships are not gonna go the extra mile (they want your money now and if it makes it 3 months and you have to bring it back then hell yeah... More money). The fleets are ignorant to the extra mile... (They get the same half ass training that the dealerships get). And working for yourself you have about 30% of your customers that will actually let or pay you to "fix something that isnt giving a problem" in their eyes. So out of every truck in the united states about 5% have actualy really been taken care of to the fullest. And 5% is giving more credit than deserved. All im gonna say is i appreciate every one of my customers that allow me to go the full distance on their trucks and if the others knew how much the full distance actually helped them in the end then every truck would be a good truck.

Yeah, I'm not surprised by that. But 5%, that's a lot worse than I thought lol. That's good to know that you go the full distance, though. I would definitely appreciate that.

User's Signature: 2018 Kenworth T680; Cummins X15 Efficiency Series CM2350 X114B; Build Date 10/17; Axle Ratio 2.64; Transmission Model Eaton EEO-17F112C Endurant 12-SPD.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.