Winter is here! Heated Wiper Blade time.
11-10-2019, (Subject: Winter is here! Heated Wiper Blade time. ) 
RE: Winter is here! Heated Wiper Blade time.
(11-10-2019 )Nostalgic Wrote:  Thanks for the reminder. I probably wouldn't have remembered that I wanted a set until my wipers were just a couple flopping ice cubes.

I remember watching Hell on the Highway and he had a shaker style wiper that I thought was awesome until the heated ones were mentioned here. Now I can spend the next few days trying to figure out where to put the toggle. I'm half tempted to just add a relay to the heated mirror button for them.

That may work, that relay. I like the switch on the dash, it lights up amber when it it is on so hopefully you will not forget to turn them off, as they do get hot as hell.

I just thought of one of these remote units too... https://amzn.to/33yLVPz
This would be easy to wire in and and hide nicely in the dash. I run two of these units in my truck for the sleeper fans, they work fantastically and will handle up to 30 amps. They are RC, so no worries in regard to placement. The key fobs are better than what any of the OEM outfits make too, real solid.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winter is here! Heated Wiper Blade time. - Waterloo - 11-10-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.