600 series isx oil leak
10-14-2019, (Subject: 600 series isx oil leak ) 
RE: 600 series isx oil leak
(10-14-2019 )JAYROD4343 Wrote:  Took it to k.c. Pete of Missouri. They are saying front cover leak . I told Pete in Memphis that I thought it was coming from the front when I took it there. It was the only little drops of oil not under load . Memphis is asking for a quote from k.c. And hopefully they will make it right since they decided to just throw parts at it. We will see bit front cover is definitely leaking the mechanic said . He doesn't know exact yet but somewhere . He said oil would not make it all the way in the front like that driving and even blowing. So I hope he's right and they time her up.

front cover leak up by the head can also be a sign of worn out or spun cam bearing. hopefully that is not your issue.

I trust a stealersh$it about negative -500% myself. they are incompetent crooks most of the time.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 600 series isx oil leak - Rawze - 10-14-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.