Metering actuator question...
10-17-2019, (Subject: Metering actuator question... ) 
Metering actuator question...
Putting the truck together, and noticed the metering actuator window, that little plastic bubble is cracked and it looked like a bit of fuel had dripped out of it. Is this something that I have to replace or what? I searched all over quick serve, nothing about this window/bubble being damaged. Advice please.
replyreply
RE: Metering actuator question...
You got a pic Waterloo? I don't have an answer but I'm also not sure what your referring to.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
It's the clear price on actuators facing you when hoods open bout a half in round clear price that tends to look like it has an air bubble in it.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
This on an 870 or just 871 ?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
870 871 both use same actuators but loo has 871

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
Yep, that wax cover, one has a tiny nick in it, just wondering if this is anything to be concerned with.
replyreply
I tend to believe eventually, it would begin to suck air into fuel system.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
If this is a possible issue down the line, the knick is very small, anything to patch it with? Maybe liquid electrical tape? Or something like a gel superglue? Gorilla tape? LOL
replyreply
unless it is leaking fuel, I would not worry about it. Maybe put a touch of silicone in it to keep dirt out of it. It is just a dust cover for the coil, does not seal anything normally.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.