Pwr Steering Gearbox
12-30-2019, (Subject: Pwr Steering Gearbox ) 
Pwr Steering Gearbox
International CM870 Engine not that matters with this scenario I do not think anyway

Replaced Main Compressor, afterwards the Pwr Steering system is sucking Air and pushing it out the reservoir.
Replaced on lines / hoses for system.

I have been told there is no way the compressor is back feeding air into the Pwr Steering Pump???

So that just leaves the Gearbox that is 6 Months old.

Any thoughts before I go to replace this expensive / pain in the ___ Gearbox lol
replyreply
RE: Pwr Steering Gearbox
Was steering pump removed? If so maybe has air in system. Jack up truck steer all the way lefthold for a second then to the right .. DO this a few times and should get all air out
replyreply
Yes Pump was removed and have bled system over and over but seems to be sucking air somewhere. But I will try again
replyreply
Was the filter changed in the reservoir? I've seen blockages collapse the suction line and cracks in both halves. They seem to vibrate at idle like crazy...
replyreply
12-31-2019, (Subject: Pwr Steering Gearbox ) 
Is it pushing the oil out after you put the cap on the reservoir? My 9400i churns PS fluid fairly hard when the trucks running.
replyreply
Filter has been changed and is pushing out after put the cap on. I turn it all the way to left and leave it and after a few minutes it will quit boiling. Then when I turn it back to the right it starts again. And whines
replyreply
I don't see how it could be the steering box. I wouldn't mess with that. Its something you had apart.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
Download how to purge air instruction from gear box manufacturer, drain everything and start over.
replyreply
Gearbox has not been apart , it is 3 Month old
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.