Loving North Dakota...
03-02-2020, (Subject: Loving North Dakota... ) 
RE: Loving North Dakota...
(03-02-2020 )hhow55 Wrote:  ...
silversingles.com

Just in case you change your mind!!!LOL

Another one of those same garbage dating websites that are owned by chineese-backed Us investors, collecting all kinds of personal data -- the parent company is spark.net and they own about 20 or so major dating sites and all kinds of smartphone spyware and freeware apps too -- -- The internet is full of sH#itty websites like this these days!.

Here is the rip-off's among other trash you can expect from companies like this, once you give them your credic card info...

Quote:On October 3, 2018, Spark was fined $500,000 and ordered to pay $985,000 in restitution in response to complaints that the site was automatically renewing customer accounts without their express consent

social medai, personal info scamming, ripping you off, P.O.S. companies who profit big on all your personal data at its best!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2 , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loving North Dakota... - Rawze - 03-02-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.