Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
03-27-2020, (Subject: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE ) 
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
Ok waterloo i will do that for sure . I am not going back to the shop that messed up my delete . I am going to a mechanic that put in my motor and he is the one that did delete and i Didnt have any issues for a good while . The shop that messed up on my delete was the one that did the injector cups and without telling me had to update program then he told me He will reprogram it for 500 and i dont think they did it right .
So im going back to shop that did the original delete that i never had issues with . I aready told him situation and told him i want fuel pump checked and want to rebuilt the gut and he told me he will open pump and show and explain it to me . Also for the dpf he told me he is going to connect to the ecm and see what is going on with program . When this guy did original delete i remember they put holes in the cans . I will have the cans checked and tell them to hollow it .
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE - Kenworth t660 - 03-27-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.