ISX450 coolant issues
04-22-2020, (Subject: ISX450 coolant issues ) 
RE: ISX450 coolant issues
maybe he should post some pics of his engine, intake and exhaust sides to show what was done or not done too?.

Maybe a pic or 2 of the coolant discolorations as well?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Ok thank you I will work on getting that info to you
replyreply
How can I post pictures I tried to add attachments but did I work
replyreply
(04-22-2020 )Chubbs68 Wrote:  How can I post pictures I tried to add attachments but did I work

Chubbs68 in order to post pics you have to select choose file at the new attachment section on the bottom of your new post. Then choose files on your phone or uploading device. When it uploads it'll show the file/jpg. # & size at the bottom under the New Attachment area, then select the Insert Into Post button at the far right. It should upload. You'll get to the bottom of your issue with the help of the very knowledgeable on this forum. Don't take anything personal, Rawze & those that know will lead you in the right direction. I don't know where I'd be without Rawze & his forum & the blessing of getting to meet Mr. Hagg & his wonderful family & mechanics. I will hopefully meet Rawze on my next visit to Mr. Hagg when I spec a new one in the near future.   
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.