CM871 kickin my Butt
06-01-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt
If you click on his name, yellow words will say "send Running Rough a private message"

Here's a direct link http://rawze.com/forums/private.php?action=send&uid=993
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RustyWood
06-04-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
Man I've been going round and round with the seller on my Inline 6 kit asking her for help. I have a suspicion she is in HongKong and not the best with English, and She keeps asking this over me asking for help to get the Activation License "Yes,you can send me your teamviewer id and password,our engineer can activate online."

Does anyone know what teamviewer ID, and password is ?? I've told her 2 times I don't know what they are, and she asked for my Cummins ID, and I said does she mean my QuickServe Login, or my ESN? Or my VIN what does she mean by Cummins ID ????

Maybe Rawze or someone with years of working on Trucks understands what she means. Cause she's drive'n me nuts ! LOL

And I've had no luck and running rough hasn't responded to my PM many days ago.
replyreply
did u install the program?

are the icons on your desktop?

is there a message when you try to run the insite software from the desktop icon?. Post a screen shot or a pic from your phone on here of what it says when it runs.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(06-04-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  did u install the program?

is there a message when you try to run the insite software from the desktop icon?. Post a screen shot or a pic from your phone on here of what it says when it runs.

Hi Rawze, yep I installed Insite and got it updated. I have an icon on my start menu, I don't usually put many icons on the desktop.

Risking looking stupid, but how do I post a picture, last I was active in any forums was probably 15-20 years ago I had an online racing group, but I don't remember how, but I think I had to post them on a photo site, which I think I used to use Photobucket, then drop the link on the forum to that picture, but I don't have photobucket anymore or remember how I used to do it.

Thanks
replyreply
(06-04-2020 )RustyWood Wrote:  
(06-04-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  did u install the program?

Hi Rawze, yep I installed Insite and got it updated. I have an icon on my start menu, I don't usually put many icons on the desktop.

Risking looking stupid, but how do I post a picture, last I was active in any forums was probably 15-20 years ago I had an online racing group, but I don't remember how, but I think I had to post them on a photo site, which I think I used to use Photobucket, then drop the link on the forum to that picture, but I don't have photobucket anymore or remember how I used to do it.

Thanks

ur asking what is a PCID... i mention it in this video art about 3:30 into it... Maybe watch the video a couple times and see what needs to be done.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
http://www.Teamviewer.com, it is a program to allow other folks to access your desktop to set up programs and or fix a computer, etc... Many of us use it here, especially when dealing with Insite.

You start teamviewer, it gives you a code, you send that code to the person on the other computer in say Hong Kong or down the street. They use that "Teamviewer" code to access your computer to make the fix. Go to the link and download the free version and hopefully that will allow you to get this computer of yours up and running.
replyreply
(06-04-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  http://www.Teamviewer.com, it is a program to allow other folks to access your desktop to set up programs and or fix a computer, etc... Many of us use it here, especially when dealing with Insite.

You start teamviewer, it gives you a code, you send that code to the person on the other computer in say Hong Kong or down the street. They use that "Teamviewer" code to access your computer to make the fix. Go to the link and download the free version and hopefully that will allow you to get this computer of yours up and running.

Thank you for answering my question and explaining this to me Waterloo ! I greatly appreciate it.

My wife thinks I'm dealing with a Bot that responds with general responses and not really answering my questions in dealing with the seller.

Since I'm not crazy about letting anyone have control of my pc, I'm going to uninstall Insite, and follow Rawze's video to the "T" and install an older version off this disc, but he sets his to run as "XP" and I have Windows 7, so I don't think I want to do that, but hopefully I'll get that window POP UP that he gets at 3:45 that shows the PCID, as I don't remember getting that doing the 64bit install I did.

Thanks guys
replyreply
Ok, thanks Rawze, I went ahead and did set it to run as XP SP3, it worked to finally see that PCID window, I have that number now.
So if I understand correctly on your video at 4:55, I stop here and don't do anything further until I send this PCID number to the seller, and wait until I get the license.
Correct ?

Should I ask for Basic license or Pro-License ? Will Basic keep me from having all features of Insite ?
replyreply
Should I ask for Basic license or Pro-License ? Will Basic keep me from having all features of Insite ?
[/quote]

pro is not "better" than basic. It ADDS itself on top of basic. If all you do is put the pro licence in, insite will not work with full functionality. Think of the different liscences as layers on a cake. To make the software fully functional you need several "codes".

codes for ...
code for {basic}
code for {pro}
code for {pro-plus}
code for {ecm password removal}
code for {OEM ecm password removal}
code for {fleet counts}

-- All of them if you want 100% functionality. Skipping past any of them makes insite not run with 100% of its functionality. Things will be missing.

a person needs the key-maker and do it for themselves... that chineese bot/ladym is gonna use that same key maker and likely not doing nothing but give u a basic code thats only good for 1 year and then where will u be. with the kay maker, u can make ur own codes good for 10+ years at a time.

=========

there is high chance as well that once u put in the code, intie will say it is expired right away. this is cauz there is a patch needed to make it work correctly. this came up on a search.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...33#pid7433
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RustyWood , redbeard

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.