CM871 kickin my Butt
05-22-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt
Ok, Ok guys, take it easy, as I said I'm just learning all about this, and you're right it's really hard to know the BS from useful info.

I am educating myself is why I'm here and have watched so many of Rawze's videos, and I haven't done anything of cleaning my DPF other than Re-Gen, I'm just trying to learn what I can,, I honestly wasn't wanting to do anything without hearing from Rawze as I've gained great respect from his proven knowledge on this engine, methods are only "well known" to those who are in the "know" to not pressure wash, can't attack the student for not knowing the material when he first enters the classroom.

On a side note, I'm still wondering about the Fueling Actuators, are you guys finding them unavailable now? Or do you find they are available if I go to a Kenworth or Cummins Parts counter as I haven't found them searching online, it sounds like eventually they will need replacing and when they're still painted "RED" and my Truck is 11 years old now with 713k that they may soon need replacing?

Thanks, Russ
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt - RustyWood - 05-22-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.