CM871 kickin my Butt
06-04-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt
(06-04-2020 )RustyWood Wrote:  
(06-04-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  did u install the program?

are the icons on your desktop?

is there a message when you try to run the insite software from the desktop icon?. Post a screen shot or a pic from your phone on here of what it says when it runs.

Hi Rawze, yep I installed Insite and got it updated. I have an icon on my start menu, I don't usually put many icons on the desktop.

Risking looking stupid, but how do I post a picture, last I was active in any forums was probably 15-20 years ago I had an online racing group, but I don't remember how, but I think I had to post them on a photo site, which I think I used to use Photobucket, then drop the link on the forum to that picture, but I don't have photobucket anymore or remember how I used to do it.

Thanks

ur asking what is a PCID... i mention it in this video art about 3:30 into it... Maybe watch the video a couple times and see what needs to be done.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RustyWood

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt - Rawze - 06-04-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.