CM871 kickin my Butt
06-04-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt
Should I ask for Basic license or Pro-License ? Will Basic keep me from having all features of Insite ?
[/quote]

pro is not "better" than basic. It ADDS itself on top of basic. If all you do is put the pro licence in, insite will not work with full functionality. Think of the different liscences as layers on a cake. To make the software fully functional you need several "codes".

codes for ...
code for {basic}
code for {pro}
code for {pro-plus}
code for {ecm password removal}
code for {OEM ecm password removal}
code for {fleet counts}

-- All of them if you want 100% functionality. Skipping past any of them makes insite not run with 100% of its functionality. Things will be missing.

a person needs the key-maker and do it for themselves... that chineese bot/ladym is gonna use that same key maker and likely not doing nothing but give u a basic code thats only good for 1 year and then where will u be. with the kay maker, u can make ur own codes good for 10+ years at a time.

=========

there is high chance as well that once u put in the code, intie will say it is expired right away. this is cauz there is a patch needed to make it work correctly. this came up on a search.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...33#pid7433
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RustyWood , redbeard

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt - Marajin - 06-04-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.