CM871 kickin my Butt
06-18-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt
It's so hard to decide what to do ? I really want to get it to Mr. Hagg for rebuild. I just don't trust anyone but Rawze and the recommendations of this Forum and Mr. Hagg... I don't yet have the confidence and/or Tooling or an indoor place to do it myself...

I look at the cost of renting another truck and even if I could rent a lowboy trailer, cause my Truck is too tall to go on my own Step Deck and using a rental truck to haul mine there, geez talk about dumping $$$.

How damaging would it be to bobtail this thing on 5 cylinders from North Idaho (Hayden) to Mr. Hagg's in Georgia ? If it's going to be rebuilt anyway does it matter or would it come apart and/or really ruin the whole engine or DPF/Dox with raw fuel ?

I wish I could stop the fueling to #3 Injector, and open #3 to just have the slug pumping aimlessly to just being a little load on the other 5, but there's no way I can see.

wow, I priced that sleeve puller tool Rawze used and not to mention any other tools needed I don't have, I'm only tooled for working on cars/pickups, I tried breaking loose one of my lugnuts with my 1/2" drive 36" extension and it only started bending.

I'm just in a pickle and trying to figure out how to get my truck to Georgia.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt - RustyWood - 06-18-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.