CM871 kickin my Butt
06-18-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt
(06-18-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  I would stick a camera in 3 and if nothing was bouncing around myself I would limp nicely to hagg, rawze, or levers myself. Ied prefer rawzes myself as the food is out of this world and if your willing you can learn a ton about the engine, tuning, and electronics. But if you want hand it to haggs sit back relax and have it knocked out by the pros.

Thanks Lonestar10, I would love to do the job with any of them, especially Rawze and learn tons, but I think he's busy & steered me to Mr. Hagg, as I'm sure he's in large demand and I know at his home he's in the elements like I am at home, surrounded by dirt & wind as he mentions that on PT1 of his rebuild video.

If Unilevers is in Camrose AB, has a facility and available for hire, that is only 560 miles from me and far closer than near 2900 miles to Haggai Diesel Repair in Griffin GA, (I think that's Mr. Hags shop right ?)
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt - RustyWood - 06-18-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.