CM871 kickin my Butt
06-18-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt
Actually what i told him was ...

If you have the money and the means to get it down here, I would help you rebuild it in my driveway. Sounded like you are well skilled enough to do the job with just a little guidance.

- Being outside is also not any kind of problem. Plenty of people have done theirs here without any issues at all. An el-cheapo canope above the work area and just ensuring things are properly wiped down as they go back together, no big deal.

You just need ...

To be sure you have a secure means for buying whatever parts that are necessary ...

The time to do so ... it obviously takes a little longer when your doing it yourself vs. a shop.

Are able to turn your own wrenches to some medium degree, as I am not going to do the job for you, but mostly keep you from making mistakes and help out with the more skilled parts like precision machining, counter-boring the block etc. so that it is all done 100% right.

I also mentioned that Uni and Hag are also good choices as well if you just want to pay someone to knock it out instead... but it is up to you what you want to do.

Actually after the phone call, I though to myself that it would be nice to do one here in the driveway, have not done one this year with anyone yet.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RustyWood , Waterloo , Pd6cas2 , PuroCumminsPower

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt - Rawze - 06-18-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.