Prostar and Volvo
06-25-2020, (Subject: Prostar and Volvo ) 
RE: Prostar and Volvo
Ok wow I asked for a few points to add to my knowledge. I’ve been around trucks most of my life. I love learning about them and even working on them. I will do as much maintenance and repairs as possible. I know about trucks & I take time out to learn and maybe I cannot answer some really technical question that you could but I’m sure I'm as smart as you if not smarter. I don’t have the experience working on trucks like you but I’m very capable of learning. I could spec out a truck for different types of jobs if needed! I’m not asking for your to identify a truck to do the jobs I’m interested in. I’m looking for check this area for leaks, remove this cover and this should appear........, check these for any slack or play....... check this part for replacement or so forth Rawze would like for you to even look the truck over if I purchase either do not know if your software would work with the Volvo.

Asking about things you know to watch out for with either truck. Both trucks will do what I need them to do, but having a sleeper will give me even more options. What are some common things that could
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Prostar and Volvo - GAguy912 - 06-25-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Rawze - 06-25-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - GAguy912 - 06-25-2020
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Rawze - 06-25-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Magard - 06-27-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Magard - 06-28-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Rawze - 06-30-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - JimT - 07-03-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Rawze - 07-03-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.