Prostar and Volvo
06-26-2020, (Subject: Prostar and Volvo ) 
RE: Prostar and Volvo
Warranties are for suckers and not worth anything. Trucks with warranties are sold because they are a problem or you're paying extra for the truck warranty in the price of the truck. Which leads back to warranties are for suckers.

Buy the truck you CAN work on and are willing to work on and never look back. Don't be the slave of someone else's hand. Volvo's are not that truck. They are God awful over egineered proprietary locked messes. They don't ever share info easily and are ultra hard to work on physically.

As far as 60 series Detroit, youre gonna over pay for something that is obsolete. Fools think those engines are the way to the future. They aren't. They were good for their time. But to this day still chew cams up, leaking cam plate seals, broken rocker buttons, cracked gear cases and failed bull gears. Don't get me wrong, I like them and enjoy working on them. I just wouldn't go back in time to forward my business. Newer Cummins are FAR more profitable and fuel efficient engines and are fantastic for longevity if you take care of them.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Prostar and Volvo - GAguy912 - 06-25-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Rawze - 06-25-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Rawze - 06-25-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Chamberpains - 06-26-2020
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Magard - 06-27-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Magard - 06-28-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Rawze - 06-30-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - JimT - 07-03-2020,
RE: Prostar and Volvo - Rawze - 07-03-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.