What’s the saying? No good deed goes unpunished!
06-27-2020, (Subject: What’s the saying? No good deed goes unpunished! ) 
RE: What’s the saying? No good deed goes unpunished!
(06-27-2020 )JMBT Wrote:  Thanks for clarifying ...

I think at this point they are leaning toward demandate. What happens after that is out of my or my brother's control....

If they own it outright then certainly if you are helping them, then whatever you can do for the truck is is between you & them.. if they want it de-mandated and your able to give em that (assuming it is an a country where that stuff is legal).. then go for it.

was just trying to point out to avoid a bigger headache for them if the title was in some financial companies name.

still what I said about them self-financing(actually renting) it... I think is still a mistake that they made all along ... good friend or not ... That is exactly what makes good friends into dire enemies.

-----
If they are asking too much for it vs. its book / list value based on what it would fetch ... Just because they took good care of it? -- That is a pipe dream too. <- If it was that good to them, then they should sell it for what it would actually go for and let the next person get the deal of the century on it, is all I can say. - They otherwise are still perpetuating their headaches if they are going to try to put someone else in it again for payments.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic , JMBT

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s the saying? No good deed goes unpunished! - Rawze - 06-27-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.