Replace the transfer fuel pump.
07-24-2016, (Subject: Replace the transfer fuel pump. ) 
RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump.
(07-24-2016 )Wiseman Wrote:  Very well said Hammerhead !!!
(07-24-2016 )sbtrucking Wrote:  Yes very well put, thank you Hammerhead

Thanks for the words gentleman. I just think it's very irresponsible to jump to the conclusion of "junk", and I'm not singling anybody out, BUT, how can you possibly say that with the only knowledge of "it's on eBay, so it must be".
I'm quite sure none of us think our trucks are junk. For all we know the guy that owned that engine may be just as informed, and has taken care of as much or even more as Rawze himself. There are an awful lot of smart people that don't post their stuff on the Internet, and statements like that will prevent them from ever caring to.
I know I don't think my equipment is junk, and if I had a wreck and was massively shorted for the salvage, I would certainly part out my truck myself. No idea where I would go...oh wait, one of the largest market places in the world, eBay maybe?
Flip side, maybe he made out like a bandit on the salvage and just walked away...but left an awesome piece of used equipment just waiting for sbtrucking to pick-up and be successful with.
It may very well be scrap metal, point is, I don't know and neither do any of us.

Blind blanket statements do nothing to grow our knowledge base, and if your willing to just blindly post them, you should post less and read more, then when you have more understanding and/or experience, you can share something constructive instead.
Ok I'm off my soapbox...I joined this site to learn and I'm sure others have as well.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - Unilevers - 07-22-2016,
RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - Hammerhead - 07-24-2016
RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - Unilevers - 08-07-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.