Replace the transfer fuel pump.
07-25-2016, (Subject: Replace the transfer fuel pump. ) 
RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump.
(07-23-2016 )sbtrucking Wrote:  http://m.ebay.com/itm/Cummins-ISX15-Engi...nav=SEARCH

Is this a good buy?

The following is is just my own opinion from what I can see from the limited pictures provided...

A lot of work needs to be done to it and a delete or new EGR valve (you can see it is bad in the pic). Also, there is no way that engine only has 146k miles on it. Looks more like 400-500k.

Definitely not worth 12k as it is, maybe 6k if it is in good shape, and a willingness to go through the engine and replace a lot of now rusty components at the very least, or perhaps more.

* If something smells "fishy", then someone is typically hiding something for a reason. The only way you are going to find out if it has some merit, is to have someone who re-builds cummins engines take a hard look at it in person.

--------

Am i the only one who has noticed as well, that there is a LARGE RAG OVER THE TOP OF THE FUEL PUMP LIKE THEIR TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING!?!?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Kid Rock

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - Unilevers - 07-22-2016,
RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - Rawze - 07-25-2016
RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump. - Unilevers - 08-07-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.