New model Mack diagnostic software
03-20-2021, (Subject: New model Mack diagnostic software ) 
RE: New model Mack diagnostic software
(03-19-2021 )Mattman Wrote:  Coronado 126. You seem to know what you are talking about. I am all for saving a few bucks, but sometimes that can cost you more in the long run.

Ptt website has a $600 and a $1400 version.
Difference seems to be the ability to do ECM programing. I need to do a little more research as to which version to buy for my needs.
Pricey is an understatement compared to what I have in insite that's for sure.

I ran the $600 version for a couple years and it did everything except ECM calibrations so I would recommend that one if your only trying to do basic things.

On the adapter, yeah the Nexiq 2 is the best around, but you may be able to find a VOCOM or VOCOM 2 for pretty cheap on ebay. The VOCOM is the actual Volvo comm adapter like the Inline is for Cummins. There are chinese ones out there that I've read mixed reviews on. A used legit VOCOM would be the way to go IMO.

Also, PTT does allow the use of pretty much all the adapters on the market, so it may be worth a shot to just get the software and try your Cummins adapter after setting up your connection preferences.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mattman

Messages In This Thread
RE: New model Mack diagnostic software - Coronado126 - 03-20-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.