Tensioners and idler pulley
09-29-2021, (Subject: Tensioners and idler pulley ) 
RE: Tensioners and idler pulley
I ordered the pulleys/tensioners Mrkentee referenced in the first post. I'll give an update as soon as I can get my hands on them. Seem to be the same or verryyyy similar to the 'Cummins' brand, but we shall see.

- Like hookliftpete mentioned, I have seen many 'oem' components with another name somewhere on or in the box....

Prices were within about 4 bucks of the original post a few months ago. For the 3 items I paid 258.47 (plus tax/shipping).

* Rockauto is a good source for some deals, but they get expensive with the shipping if you don't pay attention. The trick is to have all items in your order ship from as few places as possible. If you pay attention to the shipping icon (brown truck) to the right of the options or the parts you're looking for, that indicates those particular items will be shipped from the same location of a part already in your cart. It will save some dough on the shipping before. I've even had instances where the entire shipping total came down in price, with MORE items, just because all parts were coming from the same warehouse.

** O, and don't forget that a quick internet search can get you a 5% off coupon (which typically covers the shipping on certain orders).
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , tree98 , Mrkentee , Andre_The_Giant

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tensioners and idler pulley - SquareOne - 09-29-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.